How do I unlock an OpenCRM User account? / Help, my account has been locked!
|Updated: 29 March 2011 16:44:44||OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users|
Request an account to be unlocked
Only users of your system which we at OpenCRM recognise as authorised contacts can request a user account to be unlocked. This request must be made by email, from the email address we have on record for that contact.
This is for your protection, preventing any unauthorised user contacting us and reactivating accounts that have been locked deliberately by one of your administrators.
Alternatively, your system administrator users can unlock the accounts themselves as detailed below.
How to unlock an account yourself
This is available to any user of your system with "System admin" privileges.
1. In OpenCRM, click the "Settings" option in the top-right of the screen
2. Under "User Management" click the option:
Users - Manage Existing Users
3. Find the relevant user in the list, click to view that user record.
4. Click "Edit" on the user record and then change the "Status" field to "Active"
5. If the account has been locked because the user has forgotten their password, this can be changed by clicking the "Change Password" button on the user record.
You may also be interested in:
- When I search Global Search in OpenCRM what information gets searched against by default? Updated : 17-07-2012 09:59
A tab count shows a " * " and no value, A tab count shows " ~ ". Large tab counts seem a bit inaccurate. How does tab count caching work? Why does opening a record with a large number of linked items take a long time? Why can I only see 1000 records in linked grids?Updated : 30-03-2013 10:41
OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Calendar OpenCRM::Leads OpenCRM::Emails OpenCRM::SMS OpenCRM::Contacts OpenCRM::Activities OpenCRM::Reports OpenCRM::Companies OpenCRM::Opportunities OpenCRM::Quotes OpenCRM::Orders::Sales Orders OpenCRM::Orders::Purchase Orders OpenCRM::Invoice OpenCRM::Projects OpenCRM::Helpdesk OpenCRM::Helpdesk::FAQ OpenCRM::Documents OpenCRM::Products OpenCRM::Products::Stock Items OpenCRM::Dashboards OpenCRM::RSS OpenCRM::Contracts OpenCRM::Personnel OpenCRM::Events OpenCRM::Property OpenCRM::Campaigns OpenCRM::Interface-Display OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users OpenCRM::Settings::Templates OpenCRM::Settings::Additional OpenCRM::Settings::Custom Fields OpenCRM::Settings::Google Sync OpenCRM::Portal OpenCRM::Add-in::Outlook OpenCRM::Add-in::Pop2OpenCRM OpenCRM::Add-in::SOAP OpenCRM::Add-in::SageLink OpenCRM::Add-in::Web Form OpenCRM::Add-in::Custom Module/code OpenCRM::Editor OpenCRM::Sage Integration OpenCRM::Phone Integration OpenCRM::Data Import-Export
How can I rearrange the elements on my Home Page? How can I display reports I've created on my Home Page or that of another User?Updated : 23-07-2012 16:26
How can I customise my OpenCRM solution? How can I change screen design settings for my Users?Updated : 16-05-2012 12:32
OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users OpenCRM::Settings::Custom Fields
- Should I delete records or not? Updated : 07-06-2011 22:18
OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Interface-Display OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Data Import-Export
- Home Page components - single or two column, which is best? Updated : 07-06-2011 21:40
- How do I clear my cache in my web browser? Updated : 20-12-2011 15:35
- What is the best method of searching OpenCRM? Updated : 26-09-2011 14:20
OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Activities OpenCRM::Companies OpenCRM::Helpdesk
- How do I create a Report in OpenCRM? Updated : 26-05-2011 16:03
- Can I customise the sidebar elements on my screen? How do I do this? Updated : 24-03-2011 10:08
OpenCRM::Home OpenCRM::Helpdesk::FAQ OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users