OpenCRM - Change Management Procedure - What you can expect?
|Updated: 21 May 2012 14:26:20||OpenCRM::Settings|
One powerful aspect of your OpenCRM system is the flexibility that it can offer, both now and in the future, as your business grows. If there is one thing we can be sure of it is that your business wil need to evolve which means that you will need to be able to take advantage of this flexibility to develop your business and the tools that you use.
'OpenCRM Change Management' is the procedure that we follow to administer the development of your product and is the cornerstone of our ongoing project management.
Change Requests once you start using OpenCRM are inevitable, they can be because of external pressure and changes to your business or generated internally as procedures change and your use of OpenCRM is enhanced.
The OpenCRM Change Management process is managed through our Support Ticketing system - this is the same 'day to day' communication channel that you will be using to report ongoing support questions.
How it works
- Send an email to email@example.com or call one of our technicians using 08452 303083
- A SUPPORT Ticket is created to track your request
- ALL tickets are evaluated to make sure that they are treated in the most appropriate way
- Your request will be considered and should you require a 'change to your system' the Ticket will be updated from a SUPPORT Ticket to a CHANGE REQUEST Ticket
- You will receive an email telling you that your request has been escalated into the Change Request Queue and it is automatically added to the next "Change Request Update" report that is emailed to your administrator on the 1st of each month
- You can request that this Change Request is treated as URGENT and follow this up by getting your administrator to prioritise the work for you - you should forward the Change Request Escalation email to your administrator for their approval - they will then send their comments to us which will trigger the Change Request Ticket to be reviewed and actioned
What you can expect from us
- We will start tracking your request as soon as you get in touch - this will be dealt with under our normal SLA terms of service
- We will assess the request that you have made and route it accordingly to deliver the quickest resolution possible
- On the first of each month a REPORT will be emailed to your ADMINISTRATOR so that you can see the current outstanding Change Requests that have yet to be APPROVED - this will include anything from the previous month AND any outstanding from earlier.
- The REPORT will show an overview of the Change Request, When requested, who by, description as well wether the Request is chargeable and an estimate of the effort required to deliver
- When you update us on how you would like to proceed with specific requests we will schedule any changes OR mark them as unapproved so that we can keep traceability.
At anytime you can request the current status of a specific Change Request by calling our support desk and giving us the Ticket number.
You may also be interested in:
- How can I find the name of a field (Chrome browser) within OpenCRM? Updated : 27-07-2012 14:19
- How do I use multi-currency / currency fields in PDF Templates? Updated : 08-01-2013 14:48
OpenCRM::Opportunities OpenCRM::Quotes OpenCRM::Orders::Sales Orders OpenCRM::Orders::Purchase Orders OpenCRM::Invoice OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Templates
- What is the European Union's Data Protection Directive (EUDPD) and does my OpenCRM system meet these guidelines? Updated : 01-05-2012 12:45
Why should I not tick the "Create Google contact folders" option in my Google Sync settings?Updated : 21-05-2012 08:58
OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users OpenCRM::Settings::Google Sync
How do I recover deleted items? Is there a Recycle bin?Updated : 17-12-2012 17:30
How do I log into the foreign language (French and German) editions of OpenCRM?Updated : 08-01-2013 14:40
What are Action Plans in OpenCRM and how can I use them to get the most out of my OpenCRM solution? And what are Conditional Action Plans?Updated : 14-05-2012 16:34
OpenCRM::Leads OpenCRM::Emails OpenCRM::Contacts OpenCRM::Activities OpenCRM::Companies OpenCRM::Opportunities OpenCRM::Quotes OpenCRM::Orders::Sales Orders OpenCRM::Orders::Purchase Orders OpenCRM::Invoice OpenCRM::Projects OpenCRM::Helpdesk OpenCRM::Documents OpenCRM::Events OpenCRM::Campaigns OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Additional
Changing LayoutsUpdated : 21-05-2013 17:32
How do I turn on the Quick Create and Jump To components in the sidebar?Updated : 15-11-2012 13:07
Where has my "New.." menu gone?
OpenCRM::Interface-Display OpenCRM::Settings OpenCRM::Settings::Users
How can I assign Views to Profiles?Updated : 08-01-2013 14:28