When a Lead goes 'HOT' can I move this on easily?
|Updated: 25 March 2011 12:30:18||OpenCRM OpenCRM::Leads OpenCRM::Opportunities|
Very easily... by selecting any Lead and then Converting, you will create a Contact, Company and Opportunity.
This will then allow for a structured follow up of the opportunity, based on Sales Stage, Probability, Close Date, Value, Product interest and many more values that you can determine.
- Go to the Lead in question
- Select the CONVERT button
- Fill out the details required
- This will create a Company, Contact and a new Opportunity
I always wondered what the convert was for - very useful!
Grahama : Thanks - its always nice to see when features are being used.
You may also be interested in:
- Is it really that secure!? Updated : 07-12-2007 17:07
- Who owns the data? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What about web integration Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Backup - how does that work? Updated : 28-01-2010 15:30
- Can I set administrator access to limit some users Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What is the length of the contract with OpenCRM Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I have some basic data - Contact and Company names and addresses - can I get this into OpenCRM? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Can I get enquirys to update the Leads module? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I'm not an Outlook user, can I use OpenCRM as my email client? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I want to search all of the Core Modules - How do I do this? Updated : 17-07-2012 10:06