I want to search all of the Core Modules - How do I do this?
|Updated: 17 July 2012 10:06:12||OpenCRM|
By entering your search criteria into the global search field (sidebar component), you can search across multiple fields in multiple modules.
The results that are returned are limited to 100 records in each module by default.
You can page through the results using the same options that are available in all OpenCRM results grids.
Using the arrows (top right) of the module results you are able to navigate through your data - page by page, jump to the beginning and end and also select a specific page to view.
The fields that are searched when you use this global search feature are outlined in this accompanying FAQ - Click Here.
You may also be interested in:
- Is it really that secure!? Updated : 07-12-2007 17:07
- Who owns the data? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What about web integration Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Backup - how does that work? Updated : 28-01-2010 15:30
- Can I set administrator access to limit some users Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What is the length of the contract with OpenCRM Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I have some basic data - Contact and Company names and addresses - can I get this into OpenCRM? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Can I get enquirys to update the Leads module? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I'm not an Outlook user, can I use OpenCRM as my email client? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- When a Lead goes 'HOT' can I move this on easily? Updated : 25-03-2011 12:30
OpenCRM OpenCRM::Leads OpenCRM::Opportunities