Backup - how does that work?
|Updated: 28 January 2010 15:30:12||OpenCRM|
There are a number of options for backing up your OpenCRM data, dependent on the level of service that you subscribe to with OpenCRM.
As a standard all databases from Business Level or higher, are backed up nightly, onto a non geographic server. So in the unlikely event of a catastrophic data centre failure, your data is secure in another location.
Hourly backups are available for all hosting levels as a premium service, for those customers who need to know that their data is completely secure. This is normally important when the data capture is very high, and any loss or downtime could be deemed a significant business risk.
We also provide a replicated server backup as a premium service, as an option for Enterprise level subscribers.
Within OpenCRM there are options for exporting the main data tables to Excel. This gives you, the customer, a local backup of your Contacts, Companies, Opportunities and Leads. You can carry out this process whenever, and however many times you wish.
In practice, people use this as a safety mechanism, if there has been significant changes to any of the core modules, you can get an immediate backup. Perhaps after you have imported and converted a large number of leads, for example.
Another premium option that we offer is a real time data synchronised version of your database, whether onto one of our own non geographic servers or onto your own dedicated infrastructure..
You may also be interested in:
- Is it really that secure!? Updated : 07-12-2007 17:07
- Who owns the data? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What about web integration Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Can I set administrator access to limit some users Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- What is the length of the contract with OpenCRM Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I have some basic data - Contact and Company names and addresses - can I get this into OpenCRM? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- Can I get enquirys to update the Leads module? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I'm not an Outlook user, can I use OpenCRM as my email client? Updated : 07-12-2007 16:57
- I want to search all of the Core Modules - How do I do this? Updated : 17-07-2012 10:06
- When a Lead goes 'HOT' can I move this on easily? Updated : 25-03-2011 12:30
OpenCRM OpenCRM::Leads OpenCRM::Opportunities