What is the "last action" field? When is it updated? How can I configure which action types update this field? How can I manually update all last action values?
|Updated: 08 April 2011 11:45:04||OpenCRM::Emails OpenCRM::Activities|
What is the last action field and When is it updated?
The last action field is a system field on Contacts, Companies and Leads which records the last activity completed against a record.
The last action field is updated when an activity is saved with a status of "Done" or, if configured, when an email is sent.
How can I configure which action types update this field?
Under Settings, and then Additional Settings (in the Configuration block), look for the "Last Actions" heading:
Simply tick the tickbox at the end for the activity types which you wish to update the last action field.
How can I manually update all last action values?
You may occasionally find that the last action dates on your records seem inaccurate. There may be several reasons for this, but, it is possible to manually run an update on all last action fields. Please contact support who can arrange to do this for you.
You may also be interested in:
- Transferring HTML email templates with images, into OpenCRM Updated : 17-05-2013 14:49
- How Can I CC and/or BCC in OpenCRM. Updated : 13-05-2013 14:57
- How do I Create a Mailshot in OpenCRM from a spreadsheet? Updated : 13-05-2013 13:31
- Can I set up a user or contact to always be CC'd or a BCC'd into correspondence sent using an email template? Updated : 18-09-2012 16:51
- Can I check if the email address I am entering is valid? Updated : 04-09-2012 14:03
- I want certain actions in OpenCRM to trigger an email or an SMS message, either to an assigned user or to an OpenCRM contact, how can I do this? Do you have any rules for the setting up auto-emails, auto-emailing or auto SMS? Updated : 01-08-2012 09:40
- How to use the Outlook Add-in with OpenCRM. How to sync Contacts, Calender entries and Emails between Outlook and OpenCRM using the Outlook Add-in. Updated : 23-07-2012 15:52
OpenCRM::Calendar OpenCRM::Emails OpenCRM::Contacts OpenCRM::Activities OpenCRM::Add-in::Outlook Windows::Outlook
- How can I show emails in the history sub-tab of their linked record? Can I have emails I send to Contacts also show on their associated Company history tab? Updated : 12-07-2012 12:07
- I want to create and send an Email Campaign, what advice can you give me? Updated : 01-05-2012 16:46
- How do I send an Auto BCC for Outgoing emails in Thunderbird? Updated : 21-03-2012 12:34