This feature allows you to send email notifications to specified users in your system, when a field on a Sales Order is changed.
For example, you may wish to let your shipping department know when a Sales Order has been eSigned, as this gives them the information they need in order to process the order.
To enable this feature, go to Settings > Additional Settings and go to the Sales Order Settings block. Here you should find the following options that allow you to configure this feature.
1.To enable the feature, tick the box to Toggle Sales Order Status Notification.
2. Specify field values that should trigger the notification - this should be a comma-separated list.
3. Specify the sales order field which will be used to trigger the notification
4. Choose which Users should receive the notification - this should also be comma-separated list of user-names.
5. Choose the ID of the Sales Order PDF template to send with the notification.
6. Specify which Email Template you wish to use to send the notification.
You may also be interested in: